- Insurance defense matters: Representation of various insurance companies in first-party and third-party capacities, including arguing and obtaining summary judgment in a declaratory judgment action.
- Estate planning: Drafted numerous wills and trusts for clients and their families.
- Mercer University School of Law, J.D., 2020, Senior Managing Editor, Mercer Law Review; Advanced Legal Writing Certificate
- University of Georgia, B.A., English, 2016, Environmental Law & Italian Minors
- Georgia State Courts, 2021
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia, 2021
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia, 2021
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2022
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2022
- Georgia, 2020
- Women’s Energy Network, Leadership Co-Chair
- Make-A-Wish Georgia Young Professionals, Associate Board Member
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Friends Junior Committee
- Hospital Volunteer Chair