- Since the BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill in 2010, Teri has been legal counsel to the MDEQ as the trustee for the state of Mississippi in its Natural Resource Damage Assessment, RESTORE, and NFWF settlements against BP and now is working on restoration of the Gulf of Mexico with the $2.2 billion that was received by the state. Since 2014 Teri has been legal counsel for Hancock Medical Center which is currently managed by Ochsner Health System. Teri is engaged in all aspects of providing legal services to the Board of Trustees of this publicly managed community hospital.
- Post-Katrina, Teri represented Mississippi Development Authority in a $4 billion homeowner grant program. She worked closely with the United States Department of Housing and Development and the Council of Environmental Quality to prepare a program for an environmental assessment.
- As an outgrowth of Mississippi Development Authority representation, Teri represents the Mississippi Gulf Coast Region Utility Authority, which was originally created to implement $600 million post-Katrina infrastructure projects for six coastal counties.
- Teri continues to represent numerous post Katrina developers and businesses in the rebuilding efforts on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
- For 15 years, Teri has been legal counsel to the Hancock County Port and Harbor Commission, which is the economic development agency for the county.
- Teri is environmental legal counsel for Mississippi Power Company (MPC) and is engaged in all aspects of operation of the electric utility facilities environmental compliance and permitting for MPC.
- Western State University College of Law, J.D., 1978
- Oregon State University, B.A., 1975
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit, 2011
- Mississippi, 1979
- California, 1979
- Mississippi Bar Association, Section on Natural Resources, Energy and Environmental Law, Chair, 2004-2005
- California State Bar Association
- Harrison County Bar Association, Past President
- Hancock County Chamber of Commerce, Past President
- The Best Lawyers in America, Environmental Law, 2005 - present
- Chambers USA, Environment, Band 1, 2012 - present
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, 2015 - present
- Mississippi Bar, Fellow
- Hancock County Development Foundation
- Hancock County Chamber, Past President
- Mississippi Bar, Natural Resource Section, Past Chair