- Eminent domain: Represented a major pipeline in its proceedings to condemn property for a multi-state interstate pipeline project. (2014).
- Title insurance litigation: Routinely represents insured lenders and owners in actions to remedy title defects arising from real estate transactions.
- Lender representation: Routinely represent mortgage lenders and loan servicers in federal and state courts against plaintiffs claiming violations of Truth in Lending Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and other federal statutes and regulations.
- Creditor's rights: Represented gaming technology manufacturer in action to collect $3 million debt owed by former owner of Mississippi casino. (Bally Gaming, Inc. v. Michael Caldwell, Civil Action No. 3:13-cv-1084 (S.D. Miss.)).
- Appellate litigation: Won affirmation of summary judgment in favor of Southeastern Conference university against former football player's claim that he was injured as a result of required weightlifting. (2016, Austin Chaz Ramsey v. Auburn University, 2014-CA-01420-SCT (Miss.)).
- Bad-faith litigation: Won summary judgment against insured's bad-faith claim, disposing of punitive-damages exposure, by demonstrating insurer's reliance on expert reports in refusal to pay claim for supposed tornado damage to commercial shopping center. (2016, Southeastern Real Estate Holdings, LLC v. Companion Property and Casualty Group).
- Public service: Represented state agencies and officers as special assistant attorney general. (2010-2012).
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Northwestern University, M.S., Journalism, 2002
- University of Mississippi, B.A., History, 2001, summa cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa
- Mississippi Supreme Court, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 2015
- Mississippi, 2010
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2017 - present
- Gateway Rescue Mission
- Jackson Friends of the Library, Board
- St. Andrew's Episcopal Cathedral