- Atlanta Public Schools Cheating Case - investigation uncovered substantial misconduct resulting in multiple indictments and convictions. It is widely recognized as the most widespread public school cheating scandal in history.
- Investigated racketeering and public corruption at the Medical College of Georgia involving pharmaceutical research. Resulted in guilty pleas and recovery of over $18 million.
- Served as chief investigator for the State of Georgia’s Judicial Qualifications Commission where the investigative work led to the removal of over five dozen judges.
- Served as investigator for multiple theft of trade secrets cases.
- Investigated alleged misconduct and sensitive matters involving professional sports teams.
- Served as chief investigator for two attorneys general for Georgia investigating public corruption.
- Conducted internal compliance investigations and produced intelligence reports that provided officers and directors at public companies with necessary information to make critical business decisions.
- Regularly engaged to conduct comprehensive background investigations on members of board of directors for private and public entities.
- Georgia State University, Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies, Journalism & Political Science