- Residential subdivision development: Representation of a developer in the acquisition and development of three residential neighborhoods which are age-restricted and contain a number of common area amenities owned by the homeowner’s association for the benefit of the neighborhood residents.
- Interstate Land Full Sale Disclosure Act: Advise developers with respect to compliance and exemptions available under the Interstate Land Full Sale Disclosure Act.
- Retail and multifamily development: Representation of a real estate developer in the negotiation of joint venture, and the acquisition, zoning, and development of a large retail and multifamily development in South Carolina.
- Secured lending: Representation of lender in $18 million loan secured by multifamily real property in North Carolina.
- Sale of real property: Representation of a property owner in the sale of real property located in Ft. Myers, Florida, partially located in a wetlands area.
- Defense of lender liability claims: Representation of a large regional financial institution with respect to the foreclosure and subsequent management of an operating marina, and arbitration relating to deficiency balance and defense of $20 million counterclaim arising from the same lending relationship.
- Acquisition and financing of medical school and student housing: Member of team representing bond underwriter in $175 million financing of the acquisition of a medical school and student housing in Bronx, New York.
- Tax sales: Representation of a large regional financial institution that had foreclosed on real property in the redemption of that property from a tax sale that occurred prior to the foreclosure.
- Low income housing tax credits (LIHTC): Member of team that regularly represents developers and tax credit syndicators in the development and rehabilitation of LIHTC properties throughout the country.
- Gaming: Regularly represents gaming lessor and operator relating to the purchase, leasing, financing, and licensing of gaming machine on Indian reservations in Oklahoma.
- Sale of dental practice: Representation of owner of dental practice in the sale of all corporate assets and leasing of real property to new practice, and negotiation of employment agreement for the selling doctor to be an employee of the new practice.
- The University of Florida Fredric G. Levin School of Law, J.D., 2009, with honors
- Auburn University, B.S.B.A., Accountancy, 2006, Spade Honorary; Omicron Delta Kappa, President
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2010
- Alabama State Courts, 2009
- Florida State Courts, 2010
- Alabama, 2009
- Florida, 2010
- Alabama State Bar, Young Lawyer's Section, President, 2017 - 2018; Vice President, 2016 - 2017; Executive Committee, 2013 - present; Secretary, 2016; Treasurer, 2015;
- Alabama State Bar, Board of Bar Commissioners and Executive Council, ex officio
- Alabama State Bar, Local Task Force, Task Force on Certain Disciplinary Considerations, Finance and Audit Committee, Bench & Bar Relations Task Force
- American Bar Association (ABA); House of Delegates, 2015 - present; Young Lawyer's Division Assembly, 2014 - present; liaison between ABA Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section and ABA Young Lawyer's Division on membership 2014 - present; Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section's Task Force on Outreach to Young Lawyers 2015 - present; Real Property Trusts and Estates Committee, Vice-Chairman, 2014 - 2015; Ethics and Professionalism Committee, Vice-Chairman, 2013 - 2014
- Alabama CCIM Chapter
- Alabama Affordable Housing Association
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Birmingham Business Journal, Rising Star Lawyer 2018
- Birmingham Magazine, Top Attorney, 2017 & 2018
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2017-present
- REV Birmingham
- Monday Morning Quarterback Club
- Bryant-Jordan Foundation, Board Member
- Alabama Sports Hall of Fame, State At-Large Selection Committee