- Bond default matters: Representation of indenture trustee in the default of over $70 million of municipal revenue bonds secured by more than 1700 multi-family units in the panhandle of Florida.
- Loan sale transactions: Representation of sellers and buyers in large and small scale loan sale transactions from the point of due diligence to preparation of the Loan Sale Agreement and other transactional documents.
- Fiduciary representation: Representation of Plan Administrator in liquidating Chapter 11 case with a claims base of more than $400 million, including representation of the Plan Administrator in resolution of claims objections, private action claims, and liquidation of real and personal property assets located throughout the United States.
- Medicaid reimbursement disputes: Representation of provider of resident care and services to developmentally disable residents of Georgia in defeating nearly $1 million of erroneous Medicaid reimbursement claims by the state's Medicaid administrator and its auditor.
- Receivership: Representation of banks and other debt holders in securing court appointment of receivers to manage large multi-family projects, movie theaters, large retail projects, and large single-family residential portfolios.
- Bankruptcy matters: Representation of banks and other secured and unsecured creditors in numerous bankruptcy matters in Chapter 7, 11, and 13, including matters involving the use of cash collateral, section 363 sales, disputed motions for relief from stay, contested Chapter 11 Plans, and avoidance actions by trustees.
- Liberty University, B.S. Business/Finance, 2002, summa cum laude
- Mercer University School of Law, J.D., 2005, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Georgia, 2007
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Georgia, 2007
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Georgia, 2007
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Georgia, 2007
- Georgia, 2006
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- The Best Lawyers in America®
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Georgia, Honorable John T. Laney, III, 2005 - 2007
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Georgia, Honorable Robert F. Hershner, 2003 - 2004