- Underwriters’ Counsel:
- $188,860,000 State of Mississippi General Obligation Bonds, Series 2018A
- $152,975,000 State of Mississippi General Obligation Bonds, Series 2018B
- $442,775,000 State of Mississippi General Obligation Refunding Bonds, Series 2017A
- $61,260,000 State of Mississippi General Obligation Bonds, Series 2017B (Libor Term Rate)
- $101,145,000 State of Mississippi Taxable General Obligation Bonds, Series 2017C (Libor Term Rate)
- 2013 Education Reforms: Oversaw development of a comprehensive education-reform policy proposal, and developed a lobbying strategy to win its passage. The package was later awarded the Frank Newman Award for State Innovation by the Educational Commission of the States.
- Medicaid Reauthorization: Developed and implemented a comprehensive political, public relations, and lobbying strategy to secure the reauthorization and funding of the Mississippi Division of Medicaid in a special legislative session, following its repeal during a regular session.
- Criminal Justice Reform: Assisted in the development of a criminal-justice package including increased sentences for some offenders while decreasing sentences for others and oversaw a legislative lobbying strategy that secured its passage with broad bipartisan support.
- PPACA Litigation: Served as Governor Barbour's lead in-house counsel for Mississippi's successful constitutional challenge to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- State of Mississippi Gaming Revenue Bonds: Provided counsel to the Governor and assisted in the State's sale of $200,000,000 of Gaming Tax Revenue Bonds, including giving presentations to Moody's, Fitch and Standard & Poor's.
- State General Obligation Debt: Helped oversee all State Bond Commission new-money and refunding deals from 2012-2015, including the restructuring of $280,000,000 in Variable Rate Demand Obligation Bonds.
- Mississippi Development Bank: Provide counsel to the Mississippi Development Bank, which serves to assist state and local government with access to capital at reduced rates and on favorable terms.
- Mississippi Business Finance Corporation: Provide counsel to the Mississippi Business Finance Corporation, a public corporation that encourages economic development through the issuance of Industrial Revenue Bonds.
- Mississippi Home Corporation: Provide counsel to the Mississippi Home Corporation, a public corporation created by the Mississippi Legislature to encourage and assist in financing affordable housing.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Harvard College, A.B., 2003, cum laude
- University of Paris I/Sciences Po, Master of Global Business Law, 2008
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2021
- New York, 2020
- Mississippi, 2008
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Capital Area Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Mississippi Business Journal, Top 50 under 40, 2017
- Mississippi Top 50 Influential Leaders, 2017
- Mid-South Super Lawyers
- State Republican Executive Committee
- Mississippi Republican Party, Chairman
- Bully Bloc Executive Committee
- Downtown Jackson Rotary Club
- The Honorable Rhesa Hawkins Barksdale
- French, Proficient