- Represented a replacement administrator of an estate after the initial fiduciaries were removed for self-dealing and estate became insolvent; successfully negotiated the resolution of the issues and closed the estate.
- Represented one of a pair of co-executors of a will involving multiple parcels of undivided real estate, mineral interests, and a special needs trust of an adult ward, including a custom timber valuation program to properly value and divide timber assets.
- Represented a beneficiary of a life insurance trust to judicially modify the trust when the trustee was unable to pay premiums.
- Represented a husband accused of murder in a slayer case where a stepchild sought to disqualify the husband as a beneficiary of the late wife’s 401(k) and ESOP.
- Represented family of minor child in significant confidential settlement involving allegations of inappropriate conduct on a school bus; resolved before filing suit; still managing guardianship funds.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., 2006, cum laude
- Louisiana State University, B.S., 2002, Phi Beta Kappa
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi
- Supreme Court of Alabama
- Supreme Court of Mississippi
- Mississippi, 2008
- Alabama, 2006
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Bar Association, Wealth Counsel
- Mississippi Bar Association
- University of Mississippi Law Journal - Article Editor
- Outstanding Student - Property, Constitutional Law 1, Supreme Court Practice
- Phi Beta Kappa