- Financial institution defense: Successfully defended multiple wrongful foreclosure, breach of contract, and financial tort claims brought against various financial institutions.
- Work-outs: Extensive experience representing financial institutions in loan work-outs.
- Real property litigation: Successfully established multiple easements, resolved boundary disputes, and quiet disputed titles.
- Electric cooperatives: Represent electric cooperatives in actions ranging from easement disputes to TCPA claims.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 2006, cum laude, Notes Editor & Member of the Editorial Board, The Journal of Intellectual Property Law
- University of Florida, B.S., 2002
- Florida State Courts, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia, 2008
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2006
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 2014
- Georgia, 2006
- Florida, 2013
State Bar of Georgia
State Bar of Florida
Atlanta Bar Association
Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Banking and Finance, 2024
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rated
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Star
- Benchmark Litigation Under 40 Hot List, 2017 - 2019