- Represented a lender in the $6,000,000 refinance of a strip mall located in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Represented the owner of a commercial shopping center in the negotiations of a purchase and sale agreement of an outparcel to a developer for $450,000.
- Represented a client in its acquisition and financing of a warehouse located in Alabama, which included the drafting of the purchase and sale agreement, review of third party due diligence materials, examination of title, and preparation of closing documents.
- Acted as the closing attorney in the $900,000 acquisition of a retail shopping outlet in Alabama.
- Representation of a government entity in its $2,000,000 acquisition of land which included the public dedication of a right of way.
- The University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2021, Law & Psychology Review, Editor & Chief
- The University of Alabama, B.A., 2018, magna cum laude
- Alabama, 2021
- Young Lawyers Executive Committee
- Alabama State Bar Association
- John A. Campbell Moot Court Board
- Robert F. Wagner Moot Court Team
- Bench and Bar Legal Honor Society