- Representation of a precast concrete products company in its $14 million strategic acquisition in another state and related debt financing.
- Representation of industrial concrete paving company in the sale of its membership interests.
- Representation of national contract manufacturing and packaging company in the sale of its stock to a Tennessee-based private equity firm.
- Representation of fitness facility franchisee in the buyout of the franchisor and acquisition of additional location.
- Representation of international technology company in its $140+ million strategic acquisition of an enterprise construction project management software business, which also included obtaining R&W insurance.
- Representation of private energy fund in its sale of two cogeneration power plants to a quasi-governmental Florida entity.
- Representation of electric utility in its $170M acquisition of gas-fired power plant.
- Representation of transportation company in its $75M acquisition of third-party logistics provider, which also included obtaining R&W insurance.
- Representation of renewable energy company in its acquisition and continued development of solar farm project.
- Representation of affiliate machinery companies in their collective $40M secured revolving loan facility.
- Representation of technology start-up company in its stages of corporate formation, capital raises and commercial transactions.
- Representation of automotive manufacturing company in its acquisition of Indiana-based automotive parts distribution company.
- Representation of public holding company in its acquisition of landscaping company.
- Representation of private energy fund in its $60M secured credit facility.
- The University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2021, cum laude
- The University of Alabama, B.S., Management Information Systems, 2018
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama, 2021
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama, 2021
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- Alabama, 2021
- Alabama Leadership Initiative, Class VI, 2023
- Birmingham Bar Association, Young Lawyer Section Executive Committee, 2023
- Order of the Barristers, 2021-Present
- American Bar Association, 2020-Present
- John A. Campbell Moot Court Competition, Winning Team
- ABA National Moot Court Regionals Competition, Winning Team
- ABA National Moot Court Nationals Competition, Quarterfinalist
- Bench and Bar Legal Honor Society
- Order of the Barristers—Excellence in Legal Writing and Oral Advocacy
- Alabama Law Review, Vol. 72, Productions & Web Editor
- University of Alabama School of Law Student Bar Association, Vice President
- Volunteer Lawyers of Birmingham
- Rotaract Club of Birmingham
- Junior Board, Levite Jewish Community Center