- Mergers and Acquisitions: Representation of international technology company in its $140+ million strategic acquisition of an enterprise construction project management software business.
- Investment and Custody Compliance: Advised a multibillion-dollar financial institution on multiple state and local investment and custody regulations for public funds, quasi-public funds, and pension funds.
- Prevention of Suspected Financial Exploitation: Advised various financial institutions on transaction and disbursement holds and other best practices for senior and vulnerable clients.
- Registration and Filing Compliance: Helped negotiate stipulation agreement with state securities commission and advise issuer on compliance with state requirements for upcoming sale.
- FINRA Arbitrations: Representation of multiple financial institutions in more than 30 arbitrations involving a wide range of investments, alleged misrepresentations, and labor and employment disputes.
- Complex Litigation: Representation of clients in state and federal courts in complex litigation matters, including a securities class action and an insider trading civil action.
- Solar Energy Transaction: Representation of seller in 108 MW solar project and related financing.
- The University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2017, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif; Alabama Law Review; Robert F. Wagner National Labor & Employment Law Moot Court Team
- The University of Alabama, M.A., Economics, 2012
- The University of Alabama, B.S., Commerce and Business Administration, 2012, summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina, 2023
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama, 2020
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama, 2018
- Alabama, 2017
- South Carolina, 2020
- North Carolina, 2020
- New York, 2020
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Ones to Watch
- Alabama Law Review Best Senior Editor Award, 2016 - 2017
- Hugo L. Black Scholar Award, 2016
- Campbell Moot Court Board, 2016
- The Blackburn Institute, Fellow
- The University of Alabama Honors College Council, Executive Member
- American Bar Association, Consumer Litigation Committee, Web Editor, 2021 - 2023
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama, Honorable R. David Proctor, 2017 - 2018