- Corporate Litigation: Part of a litigation team which served as general litigation counsel for a regional publicly-regulated utility.
- State Agency Representation: Served as outside counsel to several state agencies in a wide variety of matters, ranging from litigation, public contract procurement, and general legal advice.
- Medical Practice Litigation: Represented physicians and hospitals in medical malpractice defense.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., 2012
- Mississippi State University, B.B.A., 2008
- Mississippi Supreme Court, 2012
- Mississippi State Court, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 2012
- West Virginia Supreme Court, 2019
- West Virginia State Court, 2019
- Mississippi, 2012
- West Virginia, 2019
- Mississippi Defense Lawyer Association
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Ones to Watch, 2023
- Appointed by Mississippi Supreme Court to serve three year term on the Mississippi Bar Complaint Tribunal, January 2019.
- Old Waverly Junior Golf Foundation, Board Member
- Revelers Carnival Association
- Mississippi Supreme Court, Justice Michael K. Randolph, 2012 - 2014