- Fire Claims: Obtained summary judgment for electric utility in federal and state courts in several fire subrogation suits by showing no breach of the standard of care by the electric utility.
- Personal Injury Litigation: Obtained summary judgment for electric utility company in multiple tort actions involving allegations of insufficient lighting.
- Construction Disputes: Defend clients in various commercial disputes including contractor and subcontractor disputes through motions practice and arbitration.
Asbestos Matters: Obtained summary judgment for product manufacturers in cases arising out of alleged asbestos exposure.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., 2016,
summa cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Florida State University, B.A., Political Science, 2013,
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia, 2017
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2017
- Georgia, 2016
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Ones to Watch