- Trademark Portfolio Manager: Representation and management of large trademark portfolio, including development of password-protected site to allow client instant access to status and trademark filings for international computer software company.
- Workforce Development Program: Representation of national program for workforce development, including brand management, licensing representation, and Internet compliance counseling.
- Media Company: Trademark portfolio management, intellectual property strategy counseling, and development of trademark seminars for national media company.
- Publishing Company: Represented regional publishing company by providing general intellectual property protection and enforcement counseling and developing contracts for acquiring content as well as developing seminar to guide personnel through the practical use and legal impact of the various contracts.
- Educational Institutions: Representation of universities in the Southeast in protecting their trademarks and representation of high schools in protecting and licensing trademarks.
- The University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 1999, Editor-in-Chief, Alabama Law Review
- Birmingham-Southern College, B.S., 1995, Economics & English, summa cum laude
- Alabama, 1999
- Alabama State Bar, Chair of the Intellectual Property, Entertainment and Sports Law Section
- Deputy Assistant Attorney General for the State of Alabama on an Intellectual Property Matter
- Managing Intellectual Property, IP Star 2018 - 2019
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Copyright Law, Trademark Law