- Personal Injury Action: Argued and obtained summary judgment for electric utility in personal injury action on the basis of assumption of the risk.
- Pole Attachments: Part of a team of Balch attorneys that represented Georgia’s electric cooperatives and obtained an unprecedented pole attachment ruling from the Georgia Public Service Commission.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 2019, with honors
- Emory University, B.S., Biology, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Georgia
- Georgia State Courts
- Georgia Superior Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia, 2019