Six Balch Attorneys Recognized as Georgia Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
Balch is proud to announce that six of the firm’s attorneys have been named Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in the 2020 edition of Georgia Super Lawyers, recognizing attorneys who continuously demonstrate excellence in their respective legal fields.
Super Lawyers follows a multiphase selection process to honor attorneys, assessing candidates across 12 key criteria through peer nominations and evaluations as well as independent research. Both designations are highly selective, with Super Lawyers recognizing only 5 percent of attorneys in each state and Rising Stars honoring only the top 2.5 percent of attorneys who are under the age of 40 or have been in practice for less than 10 years.
The attorneys who have been named Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in the 2020 edition of Georgia Super Lawyers include:
- Matt Ames, partner, Litigation Practice
- Chris Anulewicz, partner, Litigation Practice
- Ben Brewton, partner, Litigation Practice
- Hugh McNatt, partner, Product Liability & Casualty Litigation Practice
- Brooke Gram, partner, Commercial & Litigation Practice