- Healthcare fraud defense: Represented a client indicted by federal government for multi-million dollar healthcare fraud. After a multi-week trial, client was acquitted.
- Representation of state agency: Represented a Mississippi governmental agency against the Federal Emergency Management Agency for claims related to the National Flood Insurance Program.
- Representation of electric utility: Participated in representation of an electrical utility in rate proceedings before the Mississippi Public Service Commission.
- Mortgage fraud: Represented client charged by federal government with committing mortgage fraud. Charges were dismissed prior to trial.
- Representation of state agency: Represented Mississippi agency sued for various claims sounding in tort, contract, and inverse condemnation.
- Representation of state agency: Represented Mississippi agency in breach of construction contract.
- White Collar Fraud defense: Represented client in a case brought by the federal government by way of a multi-count felony indictment alleging a 2 billion dollar fraud scheme. After a multi-week jury trial, the client was acquitted of all charges.
- White Collar Fraud defense: Represented client in a multi-count felony indictment alleging embezzlement. At the conclusion of trial, the jury acquitted the client on all counts.
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., 2003
- University of Southern Mississippi, B.S., 1998
- Mississippi Supreme Court, 2003
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi, 2003
- Mississippi, 2003
- Mississippi Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- 15th Circuit Court District of Mississippi, Honorable R.I. Prichard, III
- 15th Circuit Court District of Mississippi, Honorable Michael R. Eubanks