- Mississippi Power Kemper County IGCC Project: Since the Project's inception in 2006, I have been involved in all legal aspects of the Project's development, approval, and construction. Major areas include: applying for and obtaining various financial incentives; applying for and obtaining all necessary approvals from federal and state regulatory bodies; litigating the validity of various approvals and permits in state and federal courts; regulatory prudence review and rate proceedings; and commercial litigation concerning the Project.
- Utility rate cases: Represented electric, water, and sewer public utilities in several rate cases before state and federal utility regulatory bodies.
- Mergers and acquisitions: Represented the purchaser of a multi-state water and sewer public utility requiring the completion of all necessary due diligence and transactional legal work to complete the asset purchase.
- Commercial litigation: Successfully represented the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in litigation against its thirteen different property and casualty insurance providers to recovery over $180 million in property and business interruption damages caused by Hurricane Katrina.
- Corporate governance: Represent third-generation family corporation to advise on corporate governance, corporate re-structuring, and leadership succession issues.
- University of Richmond School of Law, J.D., 2005,
cum laude; University of Richmond Law Review, Articles Editor
- University of Richmond, M.B.A., 2005
- Louisiana State University, B.S., Mechanical Engineering, 2001
- Supreme Court of Mississippi, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 2005
- Mississippi, 2005
- American Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Energy Bar Association
- Harrison County Bar Association
- Harrison County Young Lawyers Association
- The Best Lawyers in America
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2012 - 2017
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce - Leadership Gulf Coast Class of 2011
- Maritime & Seafood Industry Museum, Board of Directors
- Gulf Coast Carnival Association, Floor Committee