- Represent electric utility by conducting due diligence and commercial closings related to large-scale land acquisition program of fee purchases totaling approximately 5,000 acres for purposes of providing a lignite mine used to fuel an electric generation facility.
- Representation of electric utility assisting with examination of mineral title to surface and subsurface (oil, gas, coal, and lignite) of fee-owned property and assist in the preparation of preliminary mining title opinions related to same.
- Represent various state agencies in public procurement of service contracts and construction contracts.
- Representation of electric utility assisting with litigation for eminent domain matters.
- Representation of industrial and commercial clients making appeals to local governing authorities related to the determination of assessment valuations for purposes of ad valorem taxes.
- Represented approximately 80 landowners in obtaining a judgment confirming a complex heirship and establishing undivided ownership in privately held land located on Horn Island in Jackson County, Mississippi.
- Represent various state agencies on matters pertaining to the Administrative Procedures Act and the Public Records Act.
- Representation of financial institutions related to commercial closings.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., 2011, cum laude; Mississippi Law Journal, Associate Mississippi Articles Editor
- University of Mississippi, M.B.A., 2006
- University of Mississippi, B.S., 2004
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 2011
- Mississippi Supreme Court, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi, 2011
- Hinds County Chancery Court, 2011
- Mississippi, 2011
- The Mississippi Bar
- The Mississippi Young Lawyer's Association
- The Harrison County Bar Association
- The Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
- Mississippi Banker’s Association School of Banking, Graduate, April 2008