- Represented a vertically integrated utility to streamline and optimize supply chain agreements across various business units.
- Drafted fiber lease agreements between electric utilities to help extend broadband access into rural unserved and underserved areas.
- Representation of a public utility in the development of a distributed energy resiliency customer program, including associated agreements for implementation.
- Drafted and negotiated transactional agreements to purchase street lighting assets of a major metropolitan city and related service agreements.
- Drafted and negotiated agreements with major domestic airlines and municipality in association with negotiations for a $200+ million electric resiliency project for a major commercial airport.
- Representation of a public economic development agency in connection with economic development projects and prepared with a cumulative value of public and private investment in excess of $1 billion.
- Represented client in the negotiations of contract documents for the design, engineering, and acquisition of hydropower turbines for a hydroelectric generating facility.
- Represented an electric generating company in a $334+ million transaction to acquire electric coal-fired generating facility.
- Served as buyer's and closing counsel in connection with an economic development project involving the purchase and lease of a $32+ million shipbuilding facility.
- Represented a state agency purchaser in connection with the drafting and negotiation agreements for the $31+ million acquisition of electric gantry cranes from a foreign supplier for a commercial maritime port.
- Represented the purchaser and served as closing counsel to merge and acquire the real and personal assets of a $3+ million regional water utility.
- Represented lessor in negotiations and development of a long-term commercial lease transaction with a Fortune 500 company.
- Represented the seller in the negotiation and development of offtake agreements for the sale of chemical byproducts valued in excess of $1 billion.
- Represented a client in negotiations with state and county representatives to obtain in excess of $1 billion in tax incentives.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., 2005
- Mississippi State University, B.A., 2002
- Mississippi, 2005
- Sigma Pi Phi Fraternity
- American Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association, Real Estate Section and Business Law Section
- Harrison County Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Corporate Law
- Lawyer of the Year, Corporate Law, 2021
- The Sun Herald and the Journal of South Mississippi Business, Top 10 Business Leaders Under 40, class of 2011
- March of Dimes, Spotlight on Success recipient, 2012
- Coast Young Professionals, Inaugural Board Member
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce, General Counsel
- Gulfport Redevelopment Commission, Commissioner
- Walter Anderson Museum of Art, Board of Trustees
- United Way of South Mississippi, Board Member
- Boys & Girls Club of South Mississippi, Board Member