- Successfully dismissed design defect and manufacturing defect claims brought against a large roll up door manufacturer.
- Successfully obtained a partial summary judgment on a design defect claim brought against a large crane manufacturer.
- Successfully enforced a non-compete provision of an employment contract on behalf of large logistics company.
- Assisted numerous businesses and individuals in recovering both property and economic damages under the Oil Spill Pollution Act following a massive oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico in April 2010.
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., 2009, summa cum laude, Mississippi College Law Review and Moot Court Board
- Louisiana State University, B.A., 2004
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi, 2009
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana, 2012
- Mississippi, 2009
- Louisiana, 2010
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Bar Association of the Federal Fifth Circuit
- Harrison County Bar Association
- Harrison County Young Lawyers Association
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, Rising Star
- Gulfport Main Street Association, Board Member