- Larry Fedora - University of North Carolina (UNC): Negotiated contract extension for UNC head football coach, making him the highest paid football coach in school history. (2016).
- Sonny Dykes - University of California: Negotiated $11.3 million contract extension. (2016).
- Todd Monken - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Negotiated one of the highest paying contracts for a first-time NFL coordinator. (2016).
- Gene Chizik - UNC: Negotiated top 10 defensive coordinator contract in the country. (2016).
- Mike Bobo - Colorado State: Navigated coaching search for first-time head coach and negotiated highest salary for first-time head coach in Mountain West Conference and school history. (2015).
- Energy litigation: Represented investor-owned utility (IOU) in multi-jurisdictional litigation concerning failed energy markets, imbalance tariffs, adequate assurances under forward power contracts, RICO violations, and control area tariffs.
- Corporate landowner: Defended putative class action involving claims of fraud and conspiracy arising from closure of residential mobile home park on managed reservoir.
- Joint use/pole attachments: Representing multiple electric utility (pole owners) before the Federal Communications Commission, trial courts, and appellate courts concerning communications company attachments, including National Electrical Safety Code (NESC) issues.
- Smart grid issues: Represent IOUs concerning smart grid infrastructure, bandwidth issues, automated meters, and emerging trends.
- The University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 1991, Dean M. Leigh Harrison Scholar
- Troy University, B.S., 1988, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama, 1995
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama, 1996
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama, 1991
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 1996
- Supreme Court of the United States, 2001
- Supreme Court of Florida, 1991
- Supreme Court of Alabama, 1991
- Florida, 1991
- Alabama, 1995
- Texas, 2013
- Alabama State Bar, Intellectual Property, Entertainment, & Sports Section
- The Florida Bar, Sports & Entertainment Section
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- The Best Lawyers in America, Commercial Litigation, 2016-present
- Chambers USA, Litigation: General Commercial, 2016-present
- Birmingham Magazine, Top Attorney, 2012
- Benchmark Litigation, Local Litigation Star, 2014 - present
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, 2013 - present
- Church of the Highlands
- King's Home