- Representation of a precast concrete products company in its $14 million strategic acquisition in another state and related debt financing.
- Representation of multiple national renewable energy developers in obtaining state tax incentives worth millions of dollars.
- Representation of products manufacturer before the Mississippi Department of Revenue in $1 million sales and use tax audit.
- Representation of custom fabricator before the Mississippi Department of Revenue in $700,000 sales and use tax audit.
- Representation of a public utility in the development of a distributed energy resiliency customer program.
- Representation of a public utility in negotiations to purchase all street lighting assets of a major metropolitan city.
- Represented client in the negotiations for the design, engineering, and acquisition of hydropower turbines for a hydroelectric generating facility.
- The University of Florida Fredric G. Levin School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, 2020
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., 2016, magna cum laude; Technical Editor, Mississippi College Law Review
- Mississippi State University, B.B.A. Marketing, 2013
- Mississippi, 2016
- Mississippi Bar Association
Awards & Accolades
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Ones to Watch, 2023
- American Jurisprudence Awards: Administrative Law, Environmental Law, Professional Responsibility and Ethics and Federal Income Tax.
- Mississippi College Law Review Publication Award