- Corporate Litigation: Part of a litigation team which serves as general litigation counsel for a regional publicly-regulated utility.
- State Agency Representation: Serves as outside counsel to several large state agencies in a wide variety of matters, ranging from litigation, public contract procurement, general legal advice and public records requests.
- Tax Controversy: Represents both corporations and individuals in challenging state and local tax assessments from the administrative to the judicial level.
- Creditor's Rights Litigation: Represents a major debt buyer in the defense of federal claims throughout the Southeast brought under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act and various state laws.
- Non-Profit: Serves as general counsel to non-profit organization which counsels and mentors at-risk and fatherless youths in a major metropolitan area with the goal of enabling them to attend college.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., 2012, summa cum laude
- University of Tennessee, B.S., Agricultural Economics, 2008, cum laude
- Supreme Court of Mississippi, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi, 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 2012
- Mississippi, 2012
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Harrison County Young Lawyers Association
- Gulf Coast Young Professionals
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Ones to Watch, 2023
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, Rising Star