2023 Annual Labor & Employment Conference
Ross Bridge Resort & Spa
September 21-22, 2023
Join Balch & Bingham at our 21st annual Labor & Employment Conference “Envision: The Future of Employment”, taking place on September 21-22, 2023. This year, we are thrilled to bring you an exceptional conference experience in a single location.
The conference hosted at Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa in Birmingham will bring together industry leaders, including human resources executives and professionals, labor and employment attorneys, and in-house counsel.
Prepare to be inspired by our outstanding lineup of speakers who will address topics such as:
- Managing the remote/hybrid workforce
- Latest developments in LGBTQ rights
- Preparing for layoffs, RIFs and other changes
Early Bird Registration & Fees:
Take advantage of our early bird special and register before July 28th to enjoy a $25 discount on the following fees:
- Individual Fee: $400 ($375 with early bird discount)
- Group Fee (2 or more from the same company): $375 per person ($350 with early bird discount)
Don't miss this opportunity to network with industry professionals and gain insights into the evolving landscape of labor and employment. Secure your spot today for Balch's Annual Labor & Employment Conference - Envision: The Future of Employment.
This Year's Conference Will Feature Four Keynote Speakers:
- Senior VP Research, Institute for Corporate Productivity
- Mega Trends in Workplace Organizations & Work Life
- Attorney, CogentEdge - Strategic Witness Preparation
- How To Be a Great Witness!
- Prevention Consultant, Alabama Department of Mental Health (ADMH)
- What Mental Health Professionals Wish Employers Knew about Helpful Resources for Dealing with Workplace Conflict & Violence
- Vice President, The Westminster Schools
- Leadership Success from a Neuroscience Perspective
Continuing Education Credits
This year's conference will continue our tradition of delivering opportunities to secure valuable Alabama & Mississippi CLE credits, as well as 9.5 hours of HRCI and SHRM credits.