You May Also be Interested in Reading...
Six Balch Attorneys Recognized as 2021 Georgia Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
Balch is pleased to announce that six of the firm’s attorneys have been listed in the 2021 edition of Georgia Super Lawyers, recognizing attorneys who continuously demonstrate excellence in their respective legal fields.
Super Lawyers utilizes a multiphase selection process to honor attorneys, relying on both peer nominations and evaluations combined with independent research. Candidates are assessed across 12 key indicators of peer recognition and professional accomplishment. Both designations are highly selective, with Super Lawyers recognizing only 5 percent of attorneys in each state and Rising Stars honoring only the top 2.5 percent of attorneys who are under the age of 40 or have been in practice for less than 10 years.
The attorneys who have been recognized as Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in the 2021 edition of Georgia Super Lawyers include:
- Matt Ames, partner, Litigation Practice
- Chris Anulewicz, partner, Litigation Practice
- Ben Brewton, partner, Litigation Practice
- Hugh McNatt, partner, Product Liability & Casualty Litigation Practice
- Dart Meadows, partner, Litigation Practice
- Brooke Gram, partner, Litigation & Commercial Practice