- Water & Wastewater Acquisitions: Represented growing national water and wastewater company in connection with its acquisition of several regulated water and wastewater system and the associated development and approval of a state-wide tariff, rate case, and periodic adjustment formula rate applicable to the utility.
- Regulated Wholesale Rate Proceeding: Represented regulated utility in contested proceeding at FERC to adjust stated rates under its grandfathered, bundled, wholesale electric tariff.
- Integrated Gasfication Combined Cycle Generating Project: Represented retail electric company in the planning, development, regulatory approval process, financing, construction, and rate recovery for $6.7 billion first-of-a-kind lignite fuel electric generating facility, including appeals.
- Solar Renewable Project Development: Represented global renewable project developer and operator in connection with its acquisition, financing, and development of green field utility scale renewable project.
- Solar Renewable Power Purchase Agreement Approval and Generation Project: Represented purchaser of solar power purchase agreement and managed regulatory approval process in filings before the Mississippi Public Service Commission seeking contract approvals and certificates of public convenience and necessity for solar generation projects totaling 150 megawatts.
- Electric Utility Rate Case: Successfully represented retail electric company seeking cost recovery for large electric facilities through $126 million retail rate proceeding seeking inclusion of such costs in rate base and rates, including appeals.
- Water & Sewer Rate Case: Represented retail water and sewer utility in largest rate case in Mississippi history at that time, including appeals.
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., with distinction, 1993
- Louisiana State University, B.G.S., 1990
- Supreme Court of Mississippi, 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 1993
- Louisiana, 1994
- Mississippi, 1993
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Mississippi Board of Bar Commissioners
- Harrison County Bar Association
- American Inns of Court
- American Bar Association
- Chambers USA, Energy & Natural Resources
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Commercial Litigation, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants, Workers' Compensation Law – Employers, 2007 - present
- Leadership Mississippi, 2015
- Leadership Gulf Coast, 2002
- Top 10 Business Leader Under 40, Journal of South Mississippi Business
- Top 40 Under 40, Mississippi Business Journal
- Nominated for Coast Young Professions' "Forever Young" Award
- United Way of South Mississippi, Board of Directors
- Habitat for Humanity for the Mississippi Gulf Coast, Board of Directors
- American Heart Association, Executive Leadership Team for Heart Walk and Heart Ball
- Coast Transit Authority Board of Commissioners