You May Also be Interested in Reading...
Eight Balch & Bingham Attorneys Recognized as Georgia Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
Balch & Bingham is pleased to announce that eight of the firm’s attorneys have been named Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in the 2019 edition of Georgia Super Lawyers, recognizing attorneys with a demonstrated record of excellence in their respective legal fields.
Super Lawyers utilizes a patented multiphase selection process to honor attorneys, assessing candidates across 12 key criteria through peer nominations and evaluations as well as independent research. Both designations are highly selective, with Super Lawyers recognizing only 5 percent of attorneys in each state and Rising Stars honoring only the top 2.5 percent of attorneys who are under the age of 40 or have been in practice for less than 10 years.
The Balch & Bingham attorneys who have been named Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in the 2019 edition of Georgia Super Lawyers include:
- Matt Ames, partner, Litigation Practice
- Chris Anulewicz, partner, Litigation Practice
- Josh Archer, partner, Litigation Practice
- Mike Bowers, partner, Litigation Practice
- Hugh McNatt, partner, Product Liability & Casualty Litigation Practice
- Mike Wing, partner, Creditors Rights & Bankruptcy Practice
- Brooke Gram, partner, Commercial & Class Action Practice
- Anne Kaufold-Wiggins, partner, Product Liability & Casualty Litigation